The admission process is intended to be personal and informative for all prospective families.
Families are encouraged to visit the school for a tour of the campus and talk with our admission department. Appointments can be made by contacting us via E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application and Required Documents
There is no application deadline, but it is recommended that the admission process be initiated early on. Applications are accepted on a space available basis throughout the school year. Please note that there is a “joining fee” due to initiate the admission process and cover administrative costs.
Along with the student application form, you will be asked to provide certain documents including:
- Completed Application Form
- Three recent passport photographs
- A certified copy of Birth Certificate
- Previous school report(s)
- Medical Form (including vaccination records)
- Copy of Family-Book (Jordanians only)
- Copy of student's passport, valid residence permit (non-Jordanians) and a copy of father's and mother's passports
Additionally, for students transferring from:
- Public Schools: A transfer certificate certified from the previous school
- Private Schools: A transfer certificate certified from the Private Education Directorate in Amman
Schools outside Jordan: School certificates need to be certified from one or more of the following:
- Ministry of Education in country of origin
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs in country of origin
- Embassy of Jordan in country of origin
ONCE IN JORDAN school certificates need to be certified from;
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Ministry of Education - Examinations Section (skip this step if documents were certified by a cultural attache of the Jordanian Embassy in country of origin)
- Private Educational Directorate in Jordan
- Students transferring from UK should certify the documents from the British Council office in Jordan
- Students transferring from USA should certify the documents from the AMIDEST office in Jordan.
Provided that application and initial payment is made already, students applying for admission into the school will sit for an evaluation by one of our professional staff members. Grades one and above will sit for a diagnostic test as part of the admission process. Once the diagnostic tests are completed, the school will evaluate the results and a final decision is made by the school administration and parents will be informed accordingly.
Appointments for diagnostic testing are arranged by the school’s admission officer once the registration process is completed by the parents (application and required payment submitted).
For further details, parents can send an enquiry email to the school’s admission office at email@example.com.
Admission decision are made after careful evaluation of the candidates. Results of diagnostic testing and previous school records are considered on a case-by-case basis. Additional criteria for admission include motivation, social and emotional development, willingness to work hard, and the ability of ISC-Amman to accommodate the needs of the candidate.
In order to complete the registration process, the above mentioned documents must be presented upon initiation of the admission process. A final admission decision cannot be made without this information.
Once accepted and the required fees are settled, a place for the student is served.